Have a chance to co-create your own one of a kind order made with lots of love. Just contact me and let me know what you are after.I will get back to you as soon as possible.
So if you see something you like but not quite the right colours or you want something extra added maybe sparkle trim, fur, stitching or buttons? The possibilities are endless. Let me know your ideas and i can help make it happen :)
Custom orders will be mailed 2 weeks after payment is received. Excluding Freeform crochet bags which will take 2 - 3 weeks as lots of love, time and energy go into making them.
For custom hoodies please refer to the measuring instructions below.Be sure to measure correctly.
These instructions are the same for males and females, though males will not need to complete step 5.
1. Shoulder Distance- measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip across the back
2. Bust/Chest-place tape measure evenly around back at chest level under armpits across widest point of bust / chest
3. Back-measure from middle of armpit to middle of armpit across the back
4. Sleeve- Keeping arm straight measure from shoulder tip to wrist where you would like the sleeve to sit
5. Waist-measure the slimmest part of your waist making sure the tape measure sits evenly
6. Hips- measure around the most prominent point of your hips making sure the tape measure sits evenly
7. Length-measure from shoulder tip to where you would like the hoodie to sit.
Measure widest point of hips where you would like it to sit and longest length you would like it to be.
Freeform Crochet Bags
Let me know what colours or theme you are going for e.g. ocean, fire, forest, pinks, blues etc. I will line it with a complementary colour. Let me know if you would like a small pocket on the inside, with a zip or no zip on the pocket? And the length of the strap you would like taking in mind the bag is 25-30cms long.
1. Length - Measure from your index finger knuckle across the back of your hand to as long as you would like.
2. Top Width- Measure around your hand across knuckles with fingers together.
3. Bottom Width- Measure around arm at the length position.
Monster Water Bottle Holders
1. Width- Measure the circumference of you water bottle at the widest point
2. Length- Measure how tall you would like your monster
3. Colours / Face- please let me know what colours you are wanting and design (the eyes / stripes) please refer to monsters in the accessories section.